Need to get an overview of all orders + products ordered for a specific timeframe? That is where reports and specifically a Pick/Pack report can help you work more efficiently!
Setting up a new Pick/Pack report
1. First we have to go to Settings -> Report Templates:
2. Then we have to click 'New Report Type' in the top right corner:
3. In the 'Basic' tab we have to select the 'Order lines consolidated by SKU' type, the name and report format is up to you:
4. In the 'Scheduled' tab you can decide if this report should generate automatically each day, week or month - but also if it should generate a mail with the report to a pre-determined e-mail address:
5. In the 'Conditions' tab you can configure time range and order channel settings for the report, set these as you wish.
6. The 'Header' section can be filled with any required information or instructions for usage.
7. The 'Columns' section is where the action happens.
For Pick/Pack reports we recommend the following configuration:
8. The 'Footer' section can be filled with any additional information.
Once the above has been configured you can generate reports manually by opening Analyze -> Reports: