1. Log into your bol.com account.
2. Click the account name in the top right corner of the screen, and select “Instellingen” (Settings).
3. Under “Diensten” (Services) click on “API Instellingen” (API Settings)
4. Add a technical contact person under “Technisch contactpersoon”.
5. Under “Client credentials voor de Retailer API” (Client credentials for Retailer API), click “Aanmaken” (Create), and enter a name for the API keys. It should look like this when you’re finished:
6. Click “Toon secret” (Show secret) to display the key.
7. Copy the ClientId and Secret and enter them in the Webshipper order channel.
Once the integration has been created, you can start configuring shipping rates on the order channel.