ChannelEngine helps brands, wholesalers, and retailers to effectively sell on marketplaces in a fully automated way.
Setup the Order Channel
1. To get started with ChannelEngine in Webshipper, go to Connect > Order Channels > Click 'New Order Channel' (top right) > Select/Search for ChannelEngine and click 'Connect'
2. Give your order channel a name and set the other standard fields as you see fit.
3. Login to your ChannelEngine account in another browser tab.
4. Click the “Settings” icon in the left-hand side and select “Settings” in the fold out menu.
5. Click “Merchant API keys”.
6. Click “Add” under API keys” and then type in a name for the API key, eg. “Webshipper Integration”. Then click “Add”.
7. Copy the “API URL” and “API Key” and head back over to Webshipper.
8. In the Webshipper tab you can now add your API URL and the API key from step 7.
9. Finalize the configuration by pressing 'Create order channel' in the top right corner.
Once the integration has been created, you can start configuring shipping rates on the order channel.