In this article
About the integration
To ensure the best Magento 2 experience, Webshipper and WEXO have joined forces. With the guidance of Webshipper development team, Wexo have created a simple and user-friendly module for Magento 2. The module is very streamlined and simple to use.
To get started with the new module simply follow this guide step by step. Enjoy.
1. Create Access Token in Magento 2
- To create an access token, you will need to navigate to your Magento2 backend and go to System > Integrations > Add New Integration.
- Give your new integration a name (preferably 'Webshipper') and type in the password of your backend.
- Before saving, go to 'API' in the left sidebar and mark the 'Sales' & the 'Products' folder.
- You are now able to see the Webshipper integration in your list and you can press 'Activate'. A window will pop up asking you to allow Webshipper to access your Sales folder. Press 'Allow'.
- Copy/save the access token (its the 3rd token in the activation view) and paste it into your Webshipper order channel.
2. Create New Order Channel in Webshipper
- In your Webshipper account, go to Connect > Order Channels and press 'New order channel'. Find Magento2 in the order channel list and press 'Connect'.
- Now you should be able to see a form with multiple fields to fill in. Fill in the details of your shop and when you are done, click Create order channel.
Important for the integration:
Store url. Remember to write http or https depending on your site. Also good to remember is to add index.php in the end of the url.
Status of transfer. Usually the most popular transfer statusses is Processing and/or Pending. But you should simply set it to the status that you wish to import on.
Store ID. In you Magento 2, go to Stores > All stores > and click on the language in the right side view and the URL in your browser should now inform you of the site unique ID.
Access Token. When creating the API token. you will need to activate it. Upon activation you will see 4 different tokens. Here you will only need the 3rd in the view. The one named Access Token.
3. Configure the module in Magento 2
- Once you have created your order channel in Webshipper, you will be able to see a section in the right sidebar with information on the integration. If you click on the 'Information' tab, it should note the configuration token under 'Module configuration':
- Copy the token from the grey box either by highlighting it or clicking the word (Copy) in brackets. You will now need to enter this shop-specific token into your store in Magento 2.
- Open your magento 2 backend and navigate to Store > Configuration > Sales > Delivery Methods > Webshipper.
- Scroll to the bottom and enter the token from Webshipper into the field named: "Webshipper Configuration Token"
The integration is now complete for your shop / Store. If you need to integrate with multiple shops remember that the tokens in Webshipper are unique for each shop.
You can now create your Shipping Methods and start displaying them in your checkout.