With Shopify, you are able to control your VAT on your products as well as on your shipping inside your Shopify settings.
This should not be done in Webshipper as Shopify will overrule the Webshipper settings for VAT.
- Navigate to your Shopify control panel/backend.
- Select Shopify settings and select the tab for taxes.
- Scroll to the very bottom and see the section for taxes. In this section, you can choose to:
- Show all prices with tax included
- Include or exclude tax based on your customer's country
- Charge tax on shipping rates
- Charge VAT on digital goods
If you fill in the second checkbox, as shown below, you will add tax to your shipping rates.
You can read more about how to handle VAT here or contact Shopify Support for further assistance.