- A. Set up the order channel
- B. How the text fields work in the integration
- C. Check the example setup
- About weight and other order & product details.
Important! Webshipper is only able to import orders and not invoices from e-conomic.
A. Set up the order channel
First of all, you need to create your new e-conomic order channel.
- Head over to Connect > Order channels and press New order channel. Choose e-conomic and press 'Connect'.
- Give your e-conomic order channel a name of your choice.
- Insert your Economic access token. You can do so by clicking 'Get token'. If you are not already logged into your e-conomic account, you will be asked to log in to add the Webshipper app. When you click the button you will be redirected to e-conomic and see an api token. Copy the token by right-clicking on it and then paste it into your Webshipper access token field.
- Next you will need to fill in the fields of where Webshipper should pull your order data from. This is explained in the next section of the article.
- Finally, press Create order channel and you are ready to use your e-conomic integration for Webshipper.
B. How the text fields work in the integration
Through the integration, you can import various details defined in the;
- Sales > Orders details
- Sales > Products details
Make sure to check in the setup of the order channel in Webshipper, which values can be imported from which fields in economic. Some values will be imported from the orders and some from the products.
The barcode and description field is divided into 4 sections with a - as separator.
So if you enter multiple values similar to the example below, in e-conomic, then you can import these details into Webshipper:
example: 12345678-shelf 4 section D-HS3877-DK
- Barcode = will import the entire data from your barcode field in e-conomic like so:
- Barcode_first_part = SKU / 12345678
- Barcode_second_part = Location / shelf 4 section D
- Barcode_third_part = Tariff/HS Code / HS3877
- Barcode_forth_part = Country of Origin / DK
- And the same can be done with the Description field.
You can add spaces, comma's and periods and any other symbol in your description and barcode fields. Only the - dash will split the field data through the integration and will not be visible when the data is imported.
C. Check the example setup
Example of e-conomic product details.
In this window, take notice of how I have filled in the barcode field with multiple data separated with a dash to import everything into Webshipper.
Example of economic order details
In this section I have entered a shipping method in the headline field and therefore I am able to get this data into Webshipper and I can create a link/match to a Webshipper rate.
This is the only way e-conomic can handle shipping, so to make it as easy as possible, it would be a good idea just using numbers instead of typing in "dao hjemmelevering". So keep a note of all your shipping methods and give them a number in notepad and just match your number to a Webshipper rate when the order is imported to Webshipper. Click here to learn more about linking shipping rates.
Example of Webshipper order channel settings
Here is how I have defined my integration and how I have chosen to tell Webshipper to receive my order and product data.
The final result imported to Webshipper
About weight and other order & product details.
If you are missing certain fields in your e-conomic and wish to import data such as product weight, you will need to purchase an added service for warehouse module for a monthly fee.
Weight can be imported via the "Brutto" weight field.