Linking orders, creating matches or also known as mapping your shipping rates to your orders. Learn how to link Shipping Rates in shop to similar ones in Webshipper.
This article covers:
Shipping method missing?
- Go to your order list overview and find an order with a shipping method that you want to link to a matching shipping method in Webshipper.
- Click 'Add' on that order in the overview:
- A new window will pop up, asking you which shipping method from Webshipper to use with this type of order from your shop?
- Choose the preferred shipping method in the dropdown menu and remember to check the box below to remember the setting.
- Finally press 'Send' and the match/link is complete. All orders coming into Webshipper with that shipping method from your order channel will now automatically be assigned with your chosen shipping method from Webshipper.
TIP: the text in bold, eg. Standard Shipping (Standard Shipping) is the name and (id) of the shipping method from your shop.
Manage your linked shipping methods
- In order to manage your linked shipping methods, go to Connect > Order channels and select your order channel.
- Click the 3 small dots in the top right corner of the expanded settings and then 'Edit order channel'.
- Scroll to the bottom section named 'Linked Shipping rates'. Here you can edit, delete or add linked shipping rates.
- Original name (not required) - enter the name of your original shipping rates name to be able to remember which one your are editing.
- Original ID (Required) - Enter the ID of the shipping rate in your shop.
- Shipping method (Required) - choose which Webshipper rate to apply whenever the rate id from the shop is imported to Webshipper.
Example. Enter an ID from your shop and select the name of which Webshipper rate to match it to.