Welcome to the Klarna set up guide.
This guide will take you through the steps of setting up Klarna in Webshipper.
Introduction and getting started
Setting up Klarna is best done with two tabs open in your browser.
One for your Klarna Portal and one for your Webshipper account.
To sum this guide up real quick, all you have to do is create API credentials in Klarna and enter them in the Webshipper order channel. Secondly, you take the merchant id and the API key from the order channel just created and enter them into your TMS credentials inside Klarna.
Next, you create your shipping profiles inside Klarna Logistics and activate them. These will only define your shipping countries. Your rates and shipping methods are created in your order channel in Webshipper.
A simple diagram to explain the setup process. Read the instructions step by step below for further details.
1. Setup the Order Channel in Webshipper
Login to your Klarna Merchant Portal (will open in a new tab)
Go to Settings > API credentials ( https://eu.portal.klarna.com/settings/credentials/api )
Click Generate new Klarna API credentials
Save the credentials generated for you. They will only be visible ONCE!
Navigate to your Webshipper account (https://account.webshipper.io)
Go to Connect -> Order Channels -> select Klarna from the list.
Fill in the credentials you just generated inside Klarna.
Click Create order channel and the Webshipper part is complete.
2. Activate the Klarna Shipping Assistant
2. Go to the Logistics tab and select Agreements
3. Press sign agreement and agree to the terms in the pop-up.
4. Go to the shipping profiles and add a new profile.
5. This profile holds the connection to your TMS. Choose a name and assign it to the Merchant Id (MID).
8. Add the TMS and supply your credentials.
The identifier is your Klarna KSS Merchant ID from the order channel in Webshipper
The Klarna KSS API Key is from the order channel in Webshipper
9. The Profile is now visible, but not active yet.
10. To activate the profile it needs to have countries assigned to it. To do this, go to Active Profiles and create a country mapping of your new profile.
11. The profile is now visible under Active Profiles and your shipping assistant is now configured. Finish your set up by setting up Shipping rates in Webshipper. Read more about shipping rates.