Quick and easy guide to setup DHL Express as a carrier
Navigate to Connect > Carriers > Create Carrier and click on 'Create Carrier' for DHL Express.
Give your carrier a name and enter the credentials:
- DHL Export account number
- DHL Import account number (optional)
- Specify your currency
- Select your drop off type
- Upload a signature (PNG or JPG)
- Provide a signature name (optional)
- Choose if you wish Webshipper to ignore all customs validation. This will turn off all error messages in Webshipper regarding customs on this carrier.
- Specify sender country (your country)
- Declaration statement
- Additional invoice comment
Once you have connected to your carrier, you can start building your desired shipping rates with each of the services available on the carrier.
Simply navigate to Connect > Order channels > Select your channel > Add Shipping rate.
Read more here on how to build shipping rates.